Monday, September 7, 2009

Go Mighty Cougars

I didn't even get a prediction up before the BYU game. It's probably a good thing, since I would have been wrong. My faith was rattled after last season, even though our expectations were a little too high.

A quick shout out to the amazing young offensive line for holding the Oklahoma defensive front in check.

A super shout out to the Cougar defense! They held the Sooners to fewer points than the Florida Gators did in the BCS title crock last year.

I would have suspected a 14-13 game after the first quarter, but for the entire game, I wouldn't have believe it. It surprised me that the Cougars won even with all the mental errors and turnovers throughout the game.

I have a feeling that Bob Stoops will lose his job after this season. Not just the Cougar loss, but all the BCS bowl games he has blown.

Also, if I were coach Mendencall, I would have taken away Mitch Payne's scholarship this past off season. He is just plain terrible.

But yes, the biggest win in Cougartown in twenty years and I couldn't be happier. I hope we stomp Tulane this weekend. The last time we played them in 2001, we put up 70 points!

No comments: