Wednesday, September 16, 2009

BYU vs. Tulane Recap

It was exciting to watch BYU destroy Tulane 54-3 on ESPN2 on Saturday. These first two weeks are more than I could ever ask for after last seasons "disappointing" 10-3 season. Beating Oklahoma on national television was awesome.

I ended up going to the SoCal Film Festival over the weekend with my new girlfriend, Camille. On the way, we stopped in Las Vegas and I was looking at NFL games to bet on for Sunday, but came away not putting any money on anything. The NFL is way too unpredictable in Week 1 to feel safe about any of the lines.

I'm glad my Baltimore Ravens won their season opener at home against the lowly Chiefs. It makes me nervous that we let them hang around until the final five minutes, but again in Week 1, you just don't know.

I am looking forward to the Florida State vs. BYU game on Saturday. I would like a thorough beatdown of the Seminoles on VS. I need to get rid of Direct TV because they are not showing the game and I am angry at the $90 a month we spend on them.

Oh, and my fantasy team destroyed on Sunday (thanks Adrian Peterson!)

"Dunkball" was well received by the 100 people in attendance at the Huntington Beach library. My fingers are crossed that we get accepted into the Nevada Film Festival and Slamdance.

No comments: