Friday, November 21, 2008

Only 24 more hours

Only 24 more hours left until the big game!

Here are some of my favorite Ute trash stuff. (see pics)

I hope for a big win from BYU tomorrow, but I expect the game to be in the 20's due to Utah's good defense and Utah's average offense.

My guess is BYU 28 Utah 26 with BYU getting another miracle win as BYU blocks a Louis Sakoda field goal to win the game. That would show that the UCLA bowl win from last year and the Washington close win this year was no fluke.

Plus, I don't want Brian Johnson to record one single win against the Cougars.

If BYU wins, I'll give up McDonald's food for a year.


4 comments:

Annie said...

And what will you do if BYU looses?

Sideshow said...

Probably threaten to quit sports, again.

Johnny 5 said...

Ah.. Joe. There's always next year. Wait...can't....resist.. ALRIGHT! Should have sold those sons of bees like clint and I said. There, I said it. Hope you had a fun time anyway.

Average Joe said...

Thanks Jon. I appreciate the encouragement from a fellow BYU alum. I had a great time....anyway