Monday, June 8, 2009

Dunkball the movie: We are in!

Dear readers,

I wanted to inform you that the film Dunkball has been accepted into the All Sports Los Angeles Film Festival! I am very excited to be a part of this! See below:

Hi Joseph -

Thanks again for taking the time to submit your film, “Dunkball”.

As a filmmaker, I understand the long hours, money, and pure passion put into your project to see the vision completed. Therefore, it gives me great pleasure in informing you that your hard work has paid off. I am honored to be screening your film in the inaugural year of the All Sports Los Angeles Film Festival.

5 comments:

Laura Lee said...

Congratulations! That's awesome. And I'm proud to have a line in the film.

Steph said...

That's great! I'm excited for the premiere.

Kristi said...

I know I've said my share of things about dunkball... (and mostly I mean them) but I'm very excited for you. Way to go!

Annie said...

Woo Hoo! That's awesome Joe! I can't wait to see it!

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

RAD!!! What will you do with all this super stardom that's bound to happen after you win the festival!?!