Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I Am Getting Too Old For This...

Staying up until 4 a.m. playing Gears of War on the Xbox 360 on a weekday -- it’s so much fun, but oh too crazy. I’m pushing 30 years old and it ruins my entire week.

I could do it five years ago, but not today. Speaking of five years ago, below is a video of me made by MTV when I interned with the Baltimore Ravens. It aired on MTVu during the month of the Super Bowl that year (known as the Janet Jackson Super Bowl).



If you have any trouble viewing the video, here is the youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l99X4dacTYM

4 comments:

Kristi said...

So I loved the video. That's pretty much all I have to say...

Johnny 5 said...

SO they should have hired you over the Seton Hall dude, you pulled off business casual a lot better than he did.

Monica said...

MTVU?!? Awesome...And I completely agree with Johnny 5.

Erin said...

Dude, that video was AWESOME! I don't remember getting any tickets offered to me..............

And I agree with Johnny-your roomate seemed like a dingus-you should have been hired hands down. Billick is just a BYU hater.