Monday, April 13, 2009

Jazz Playoff Preview

After our atrocious loss to the d-league Warriors at home on Saturday, I say the Jazz lock up the No. 8 seed in the playoffs and lose to the Lakers in five.

With that said, it will be a good thing for this team. The front office will not be content with keeping this same soft team together, and we will see some changes with this “young” team that we thought would be so good two years ago after our unpredicted run to the Western Conference Finals in 2007.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I went to the game on Saturday v. the Warriors and it was just embarassing. I say we throw Boozer to the curb. He plays selfish and can't play defense. Also, my boy Korver is struggling big time. I don't know how many 3 pt. shots he took during the game, but I don't think he actually made one of them. Just disappointing. Go Lakers!