Wednesday, June 27, 2007

BYU Football Thoughts

Q: What do you think about BYU's football team's chances this fall?
  • Well, we are defending conference champs...We lost Beck, Harline, Coats, Cameron Jensen and Brown... but we do get the Utes at home along with Arizona.. I'd say we have a good chance at going undefeated at home once again, so I don't see us losing any of the games. I think it (renewing your season tickets) is a good purchase...

Q: What about the QB position?

  • It's Max Hall. He beat out Cade Cooper (?) in spring tryouts. I think he'll be good. We miss a lot of key seniors, but I think we still have enough to win the conference.
  • I think he is a transfer from Snow, or maybe Cade Cooper is, I can't keep my QBs straight. It should be on BYUCougars.com in the archives around March-April. There was a QB battle in spring camp for the starter spot and Max Hall won.

1 comment:

Nick said...

here is Max Hall's Stat line from yesterday's game.
CMP ATT YDS CMP% YPA LNG TD INT
26 39 288 66.7 7.39 48 2 0
SACK RAT
1 145.62
Going into this season one of the big question marks for me was BYU's QB. I think that MAx Hall answered that question against AZ. This should be a good season for the Cougs!